• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Search folder and files

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if i want to search a particular word in all of your files in Dreamweaver then there should be an option to search... 

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

perhaps that I miss what you're really looking for, but it seams that this feature is already present.

hit ctrl + shift + F (replace Ctrl by Cmd on Mac)... then from this dialog, you can search on current document or, selected documents, or open documents, or the entire web site... for a string, in code, or text, or in a specific tag and don't forget the filter (martini icon on the top right of the dialog)...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perhaps that I miss what you're really looking for, but it seams that this feature is already present.

hit ctrl + shift + F (replace Ctrl by Cmd on Mac)... then from this dialog, you can search on current document or, selected documents, or open documents, or the entire web site... for a string, in code, or text, or in a specific tag and don't forget the filter (martini icon on the top right of the dialog)...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you so much... you are great. I have asked the same question to adobe support chat system and but they said that is no option to search entire project and you gave the solution... amazing.

Thank you so much and really appreciate you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome,

I'm glad it could have helped you. I wasn't sure I understood the question correctly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines