Highlighted

Second time: DW CC >>> DW CC (2015): includes shown in different ways

Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

sorry I have to come back with my problem about the "includes are shown in different ways". In DW CC Vers. 18.0 I can't see the content of my includes in contrast to my DW CC (2015)!

Here (German) DW CC Vers. 18.0 (no matter of shown in Live or Design view):

CC18.JPG

and here (German) DW CC (2015). Shown as an example is the include on the left:

CC2015.JPG

Nancy and Paula did show me their working english Version. Could it be that this difference is owed to the different language versions?

Well, I don't care, the main point is: Would you please help me with a smart solution.

Hans-Günter

Thank you, Hans. I have shared your information with the support team. They should get in touch with you soon.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Second time: DW CC >>> DW CC (2015): includes shown in different ways

Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone,

sorry I have to come back with my problem about the "includes are shown in different ways". In DW CC Vers. 18.0 I can't see the content of my includes in contrast to my DW CC (2015)!

Here (German) DW CC Vers. 18.0 (no matter of shown in Live or Design view):

CC18.JPG

and here (German) DW CC (2015). Shown as an example is the include on the left:

CC2015.JPG

Nancy and Paula did show me their working english Version. Could it be that this difference is owed to the different language versions?

Well, I don't care, the main point is: Would you please help me with a smart solution.

Hans-Günter

Thank you, Hans. I have shared your information with the support team. They should get in touch with you soon.

Thanks,

Preran

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 19, 2018 0
LEGEND ,
Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans

I doubt if the difference has anything to do with it being a German and English version, as the only difference between the two is menu/dialogue text, and not functionality.

The only thing I can suggest is that you revert to using Dw 2015, or ask Preran​ if he would ask one of the Dw support team to help you.

There are a number of problems users are experiancing because of the inclussion of the Brackets code editor in Dw 2017/18, and all I can think of is that there is an incompatability problem between the 'new' code editor and how the code is being transfered to live view.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2018 2
Feb 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula,

because of this shortcoming I don't use DW CC, what is really a great pity, because it still represents for me despite everything a great program and a wonderful tool! And as you advised, I wrote Preran a message.

Thanks Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 19, 2018 1
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Hans, I have received your message. Can you send me the other information I requested for in my reply to your message?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 1
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran, I did it and I hope my informations are according to your needs.

Many thanks in advance

Hans-Günter

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks,

Preran

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 20, 2018 1