Highlighted

Security Login on Every Site

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the most recent update through creative cloud and now DW CC 2018 is requesting that I allow / deny access to the site information stored on my Mac. I understand security but its a annoyingly tedious to have to do this with... every ...single ...site.  Always allow should be streamlined right across the program, not site specific.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.06.44 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

That is a prompt from your Mac's Keychain Access, not Dreamweaver.

Looks like the old girl got confused when you updated.

It's been far too long since I used a Mac to help with the steps, but you should be able to find info on Google on how to get that to stop popping up, that is, unless Adobe introduced a bug to the new version like they did in Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Security Login on Every Site

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just did the most recent update through creative cloud and now DW CC 2018 is requesting that I allow / deny access to the site information stored on my Mac. I understand security but its a annoyingly tedious to have to do this with... every ...single ...site.  Always allow should be streamlined right across the program, not site specific.

Screen Shot 2018-03-16 at 9.06.44 AM.png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Jon Fritz II | Adobe Community Professional

It's been far too long since I used a Mac to help with the steps, but you should be able to find info on Google on how to get that to stop popping up, that is, unless Adobe introduced a bug to the new version like they did in Acrobat Pro.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You will get that when you create absolute links like <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" https://www.heritageceilings.com.au/style.css" />

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're joking right! Why, because I corrected your post and informed someone how to do it the correct way.

The security login has to do with opening a file in Dreamweaver - not absolute links.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try it and you will see that I am not joking.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have 140 different sites loaded into dreamweaver, some that use https, some that don't. This has nothing to do with absolute or relative links nor does it have to do with http and https. This is a login that is now required when I open a file within a site.

Anyone else???

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 1
kaus1979 LATEST
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you John! Much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2018 0