• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Setmore Booking Calendar for Dreamweaver

Participant ,
Feb 17, 2020 Feb 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HAs anyone tried the Setmore Booking Calendar.  I would like to build this into my website and experiment with it.  I would appreciate some feedback from previous users or inoformation about alternatives.
Thanks in advance
https://support.setmore.com/en/collections/87053-calendar

TOPICS
Other , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never heard of it.  What makes you think it's for Dreamweaver?

A Google search for Dreamweaver Calendar Extension returned this result.

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=Dreamweaver+calndar+extension&channel=cus2

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2020 Feb 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It seems to be a reputable service; it's listed for integration with Constant Contact and a few other services we use. 

You'll need to visit the Booking Page setup, complete your company's profile, and then Setmore will provide you a link or button integration code: 

https://my.setmore.com/settings/#bookingpage/over_view

Annotation 2020-02-18 181759.jpg

(You might need to use their Live Chat help (bubble in the lower right corner) to get an assistant if this feels a little technical for you.)

Hope this helps!

Hope this helps!
Make sure to press "✔ Correct Answer" on this post if this answers your question. Happy Creating!
Anissa • @anissat

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 25, 2021 Jan 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks to Anissa Thompson for your response.  I managed to add the setmore booking to my Muse website.  When you sign up for Setmore on their website, they send you a link that down loads onto your pc along with a code to identify you as the owner.  Clink the downloaded ap and it auto installs in Muse as an ap.  From there you drop it on your page and it works easy.  It was pretty simple actually.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"Clink the downloaded ap and it auto installs in Muse as an ap."

=============

@geo_coy,

I'm confused.  What has any of this to do with Dreamweaver???

Shouldn't this be in the Muse forum?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm confused - a whole year has passed by, short of a week or two. Maybe it took that long to install.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More importantly, why is anyone still using EOL'd Muse? 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/muse/important-announcement-support-for-adobe-muse-ends-today/td-p/11...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats why apologized, I forgot to return and let you know I was successful

[Personal info removed by moderator a per forum guidelines.]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please DO NOT post personal information in a public forum where it could be exploited by spammers and hackers.

Now that you've done it, please beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to help, sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away!
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Appreciate all of your concern, but I dont recall posting any personal information.  Wanna give me a clue what I missed? Nancy O"Shea

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2021 Jan 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your signature contains your full name, business name, street address, email, phone number, URLs, etc...

Suggest you either remove the signature when replying by personal e-mail or use the web forum instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah Thanks Nancy O'Shea, thats exactly what happened.  Normally I come to the forum  to get your responses, but I received about 10  emails from the forum  all on the same topic and with little new stuff.  So I figured it was a glitch in the response process.  So I just responded from my email account and it naturally pubished all of my information.  My Bad.
Thanks again

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 29, 2021 Jan 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I  turned off email notifications from Forum Preferences.  Click your Avatar (top right image) > Account Settings > Notifications.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines