• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

sharing violation

Community Beginner ,
Dec 12, 2017 Dec 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get this message when opening my site fampics.fairwaysit.com   "Encountered a sharing violation while accessing c/users/jamie/appdata/roaming/Adobe/DreamweaverCC/2018/enUS/configuration/Temp/DwonloadCache/jquE3EA.c3"  My site does show updates on Live View or when I use FireFox to view through browser.  I'm using the "Site Put" menu options and sending changed files with File Zilla to SiteGround.  I just can't help think it is because I'm using CSS Grid which might not be ready and Win10 which is inferior.  Your input is really appreciated....thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Found a really old post with a solution. Sharing violation when saving in Windows 7

I am not sure if this is related to your issue, but can you check and let us know?

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a really old post with a solution. Sharing violation when saving in Windows 7

I am not sure if this is related to your issue, but can you check and let us know?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2018 Jan 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello Preran... so how was your vacation... ?... welcome back....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Birnou,

Thank you. I had a nice vacation although it was busier than I anticipated.

Hope you got some time to relax during Christmas and New year.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very happy new year.

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 12, 2018 Jan 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the problem with vacation is that first we haven't enought time to really relax and second we come back to work more tired than before leaving... so some times it's better to not have vacation...

happy new year and health, happyness and friends

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines