Highlighted

Specifications for Windows 7

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering if my AMD Athlon II X4 620 Processor, 2.60 GHz can run any version of Dreamweaver well besides the 2020 version. I tried to use the 2020 version on my Windows 7 pc and the program was slow, laggy and sometimes crashed. Does Adobe allow access to older versions of their products?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Specifications for Windows 7

New Here ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, 

I was wondering if my AMD Athlon II X4 620 Processor, 2.60 GHz can run any version of Dreamweaver well besides the 2020 version. I tried to use the 2020 version on my Windows 7 pc and the program was slow, laggy and sometimes crashed. Does Adobe allow access to older versions of their products?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe allows you access to 2020 and the previous 2019 versions only from CC Desktop app.

Consult system requirements below for CC Desktop + DW + other apps you intend to use.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 12, 2020 0