• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Specify CSS ordering in Targeted Rule dropdown list

Contributor ,
Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Code View, I have my font styles that I use the most at the top hoping that they would appear in that order in the dropdown list in Targeted Rule, but their order is totally different. How can I make them appear in the same order?

Thanks

Alan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 15, 2019 Sep 15, 2019

CSS Class names are sorted alphabetically in the HTML Properties Panel's Class list   See screenshot.  Put your most frequently used CSS classes at the top by naming them .a1, .a2, .a3 and so on. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver does not have the facility to order the style rules, in fact I know of no editor that will do that. The only way is to create the style rules in the order that wish them to be.

Having said that, I would not worry about re-arranging the CSS, especially thinking about the Dreamweaver beta version that has a vastly improved Live view.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

CSS Class names are sorted alphabetically in the HTML Properties Panel's Class list   See screenshot.  Put your most frequently used CSS classes at the top by naming them .a1, .a2, .a3 and so on. 

clipboard_image_0.png

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines