• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Start screen no longer appears

Contributor ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Starting today, the Start Screen no longer appears when I open Dreamweaver. The progress wheel spins and spins. I can turn off the Start Screen, but I find it useful and would like it to appear. Recommendations?

Here's what I see:

2020-01-21_09-11-43.png

TOPICS
Interface

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm pretty sure that screen is populated by Adobe's servers.

Has anything on your network changed in relation to letting DW connect to what it wants,when it wants?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No network changes. I have reset the preferences (didn't help) and then restored the original preferences directory so that I didn't have to redo all the settings. The CC app looks normal and I see that there are updates (none for DW). I'm going to install those updates and reboot the system. I don't expect the updates to change anything, but the reboot might. (Stranger things have happened.)

Edited 21 January 2020 at 13:59:21 to add:

As expected, the unrelated updates and system reboot had no effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines