Highlighted

Suspending my DW CC account without losing rights

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to suspend my 1-year-contract for Dreamweaver 1 or more months without losing any rights ?

Can you send me a link for chatting with support ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Suspending my DW CC account without losing rights

New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible to suspend my 1-year-contract for Dreamweaver 1 or more months without losing any rights ?

Can you send me a link for chatting with support ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a user2user forum and I doubt that we have any say in the matter. Please get in touch with Adobe.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 26, 2018 0
Preran LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure what you mean by rights. See this document for more info where it clearly states that You retain all rights and ownership of your content. We do not claim any ownership rights to your content.

Legal Terms of Use | Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 29, 2018 0