Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

svg and specific font on smartphone and tablet

Contributor ,
Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Incorporating an svg file in html5 I have no problem to reading it on the web, but if I read it on smartphone or tablet yes.

The font used in the svg file is Maestro (a musical font), which I suppose is not present in the two devices (iPad and smatphone).

Is there a way to properly read the svg file on smatphone and tablet?

I imagine I need to edit the css file by inserting the Maestro font in the body or something like that, but:

is it linked via the web? Or should I distribute it? Also do you know if the font Maetro can be distributed by anyone?

Many thanks.

Jhon.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 08, 2018 Aug 08, 2018

I don't know if the Maestro font is issued under an open license, if not, you will need to purchase it. To incorporate the font in your website, have a look at https://www.creativebloq.com/how-to/how-to-use-webfonts

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if the Maestro font is issued under an open license, if not, you will need to purchase it. To incorporate the font in your website, have a look at https://www.creativebloq.com/how-to/how-to-use-webfonts

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you Ben!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines