• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sync conflicts

Participant ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Message: There are sync conflicts.  Choose which settings to keep.  Upload sync settings or Download sync settings.  I don't know what the implications are one way or the other and I can't proceed with work this morning until I choose one.

Thanks for any help you can give,

Sandy

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Upload Sync would mean all of your local info would overwrite any cloud based info being synced. Download Sync would do the opposite

If you're not bouncing around between machines a lot, I would recommend just turning syncing off.

Only you, or the team you work with, would know which one is better, based on how you've been working.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2018 Apr 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload Sync would mean all of your local info would overwrite any cloud based info being synced. Download Sync would do the opposite

If you're not bouncing around between machines a lot, I would recommend just turning syncing off.

Only you, or the team you work with, would know which one is better, based on how you've been working.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines