Highlighted

Synchronisation code/visuel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Comment faire pour que le code entré dans la fenêtre de code soit répercuté dans la fenêtre de visualisation ? (Dreamweaver 19.1 sous Mac OSX 10.14.5)

Merci de votre aide

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Nomades  wrote

Hi,

... my problem is that changing code doesn't update the viewer.

Use Ctrl / Cmd +S to Save.  And use the keyboard shortcut F5 or click the Refresh icon (see screenshot).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Synchronisation code/visuel

Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour,

Comment faire pour que le code entré dans la fenêtre de code soit répercuté dans la fenêtre de visualisation ? (Dreamweaver 19.1 sous Mac OSX 10.14.5)

Merci de votre aide

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

Nomades  wrote

Hi,

Use Ctrl / Cmd +S to Save.  And use the keyboard shortcut F5 or click the Refresh icon (see screenshot).

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nomades,

Thank you for reaching out. It isn't immediately clear from reading your post, so I would suggest sharing a few more details of the issue with screenshots that will be helpful. Also, I am assuming you are trying to enter the code in the Code window. Please click on Code View to enter the code, from here as shown in the screenshot, after writing the code you can view it in Split view or Live view.

Please check this article for more info Set up your coding environment in Adobe Dreamweaver and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I know split window, but my problem is that changing code doesn't update the viewer.

Capture d’écran 2019-06-17 à 15.42.30.png

My text (underline) is 2019 / 2020 and viewer shows 2018 / 2019. So, code and view are different. No way to work like that...

Is there a button I don't see to reload the view ?

Thanks for help !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the additional information Nomades. It seems that you have some code errors. I would suggest validating your code errors by Clicking on Window>Results>Validation. Try to fix the errors and let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nomades  wrote

Hi,

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 1