• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Synchronisation problem.

Participant ,
Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I've successfully uploaded a small image (33kb) and some text to an established page on the one website I have.

I've then tried to upload another image (245kb) but keep getting the message  "Synchronisation information can not be found on BLOG_large jpg. Putting the file may overwrite changes to the file .... "

How do I overcome this problem - or do I just upload the image nevertheless (the BLOG_large jpg is simply going to replace an image with the same name).

Thanks for any advice

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jan 15, 2018 Jan 15, 2018

I just upload and overwrite when I see that error.

Unless you work with a group of people and someone else may have uploaded a "more correct" file at some point recently, it's no different than a normal upload/overwrite.

I also don't use any synchronization in DW, in my experience, the program seems to have issues with servers that aren't in my timezone.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just upload and overwrite when I see that error.

Unless you work with a group of people and someone else may have uploaded a "more correct" file at some point recently, it's no different than a normal upload/overwrite.

I also don't use any synchronization in DW, in my experience, the program seems to have issues with servers that aren't in my timezone.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks John, everything's up and running.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines