Highlighted

Tab issues

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently made a website using Adobe Dreamweaver. I was able to load the website through google chrome, but after I got in and clicked a tab, I was unable to go to other tabs, or even the homepage. Any idea which functions to use to solve the problem(New to DW here)?

P.S.

I was able to use other tabs using DW, however, I encountered issues after entering the IP address, I was only able to access one tab and was not able to go to others, or even return to homepage.

TOPICS
Create menus in Dreamweaver, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Tab issues

New Here ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've recently made a website using Adobe Dreamweaver. I was able to load the website through google chrome, but after I got in and clicked a tab, I was unable to go to other tabs, or even the homepage. Any idea which functions to use to solve the problem(New to DW here)?

P.S.

I was able to use other tabs using DW, however, I encountered issues after entering the IP address, I was only able to access one tab and was not able to go to others, or even return to homepage.

TOPICS
Create menus in Dreamweaver, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 18, 2017 0
Enthusiast ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the link to your site? We need to be able to view your code in order to help troubleshoot your issue.

Chris

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 18, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you define a local site folder for your project?  This is a critical 1st step when working with site files in DW. Site > New site or Manage Sites...

CC-localsite.jpg

Also check your code for errors with the validation tool.  See screenshot.

CC-BugReport.jpg

CC-validate-doc.jpg

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 18, 2017 1