Highlighted

Table border issues

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-06-17 at 12.11.15 PM.png

I am trying to get rid of the line right below my image, every time I use a  <tr><td colspan="7"><hr></td></tr> The shorter lines keep appearing. Do you know what I need to do to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

pearl0210  wrote

Do you know what I need to do to fix it?

No, not without seeing your  code.  Also, I'm not convinced that tables are a good approach in responsive web design.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP, Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Table border issues

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to get rid of the line right below my image, every time I use a  <tr><td colspan="7"><hr></td></tr> The shorter lines keep appearing. Do you know what I need to do to fix it?

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by Nancy OShea | Adobe Community Professional

pearl0210  wrote

No, not without seeing your  code.  Also, I'm not convinced that tables are a good approach in responsive web design.

TOPICS
Dreamweaver FTP, Dreamweaver | Mac OS issues, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 17, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's just supposed to be an empty cell, have you tried removing the entire line of code, <tr> to </tr>?

It's hard to say exactly what's going on without seeing all of your code. Could you post a link to your work in progress so we can take a look in our browsers?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

pearl0210  wrote

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2019 1