Highlighted

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver CS6\Dreamweaver.exe

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Creative Cloud and have installed the latest version of Dreamweaver CC. I need to use my older Dreamweaver CS6 for various reasons. I've reinstalled Dreamweaver CS6 but when I try to run it I get this error:

"The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library S:\Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver CS6\Dreamweaver.exe"

Is it possible to have both DWC6 and DWCC installed and run on my laptop at the same time? I really need to use DW CS6. How can I fix this issue. Adobe doesn't seem to offer any constuctive help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library D:\Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver CS6\Dreamweaver.exe

New Here ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription to Creative Cloud and have installed the latest version of Dreamweaver CC. I need to use my older Dreamweaver CS6 for various reasons. I've reinstalled Dreamweaver CS6 but when I try to run it I get this error:

"The procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library S:\Program Files\Adobe Dreamweaver CS6\Dreamweaver.exe"

Is it possible to have both DWC6 and DWCC installed and run on my laptop at the same time? I really need to use DW CS6. How can I fix this issue. Adobe doesn't seem to offer any constuctive help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 31, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Both versions installed is not a problem, but you cannot run both at the same time.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jan 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple versions of CC software on my computer.

CC-DesktopApp.jpg

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 31, 2018 0
bobrast LATEST
New Here ,
Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info folks. FYI, I had installed DW6 on the 😧 drive, which is a hard drive on my Dell laptop. The OS is on an SSD C: srive. I uninstalled DW6 from D:, reinstalled it on the C: boot drive, and now it appears to be working.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 01, 2018 0