Highlighted

Thumbnail gallery [branched from Drag And Drop From Files Panel...]

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lalita,

I am using the latest version of Dreamweaver but I cannot seem to find how to use Drag and Drop. I am inSplit View as I also use some html for chemical formulas. I have 100's of pictures to up load in TN size but need to link a higher quality image to the TN. 

I would be grateful if you can tell me if this is possible and how to do it.

I was using PageMill for years until I updated to DW.

Best regards,

Gerald

[Personal info removed by moderator]

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Thumbnail gallery [branched from Drag And Drop From Files Panel...]

New Here ,
Feb 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Lalita,

I am using the latest version of Dreamweaver but I cannot seem to find how to use Drag and Drop. I am inSplit View as I also use some html for chemical formulas. I have 100's of pictures to up load in TN size but need to link a higher quality image to the TN. 

I would be grateful if you can tell me if this is possible and how to do it.

I was using PageMill for years until I updated to DW.

Best regards,

Gerald

[Personal info removed by moderator]

TOPICS
How to, Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 07, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Gerald,

You posted to an outdated public forum discussion from 3 years ago.   I've branched and moved this question to a new topic for you entitled Thumbnail gallery. 

If you attempt to do this manually, it will take you forever.   A better approach is to dynamically populate your page(s) with a folder of images.  And then display the full sized images in a modal viewer.   I have a working example below.  This technique uses PHP, jQuery & Fancybox viewer. 

https://alt-web.com/GALLERY/BS-Gallery.php

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 08, 2020 1