• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Timeline in DW CC

New Here ,
Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to add an behavior to my website, it is a Xmascard that shall open after a second or two after load. Before I could use the timeline in DW but now I canĀ“t find it! Why and how to do as I want?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 13, 2017 Dec 13, 2017

Dreamweaver removed the Flash based Timelines years ago.  Since then, Flash on the web has been replaced with HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.   Even if you could create Flash Timelines with older software, it's unlikely that anybody could see them because browsers are phasing out support for Flash Player.

Adobe Flash Will Finally Die Off in 2020 | WIRED

As an alternative, you could create an animated GIF in Photoshop.

Create animated GIFs |

Insert GIF into a web page and use jQuery to fade in &  redir

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gee, you are going back to DWCS3. There are/were many problems using the timeline. I think that you are better off trying Adobe Animateā€‹ or CSS Transitions.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it might be oldfashion but that is what I want to do. Is there any video showing how to do what you are suggestion. I am a retired lady so maybe thats why I like to do the old way.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you are still in possession of DWCS3 and your operating system can cope with an ancient version of Dreamweaver, then I would suggest using that.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I am not. I have the latest version and it is to difficult for me but what to do about that. I feel Adobe are forcing all this new stuff.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver removed the Flash based Timelines years ago.  Since then, Flash on the web has been replaced with HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript.   Even if you could create Flash Timelines with older software, it's unlikely that anybody could see them because browsers are phasing out support for Flash Player.

Adobe Flash Will Finally Die Off in 2020 | WIRED

As an alternative, you could create an animated GIF in Photoshop.

Create animated GIFs |

Insert GIF into a web page and use jQuery to fade in &  redirect.

jQuery Fade In Page Load with Redirect - https://alt-web.com/

Nancy

Nancy O'Sheaā€” Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oh, thank you for a good answer, finally.

I will try that.

Skickat frƄn min iPhone

13 dec. 2017 kl. 18:36 skrev Nancy OShea <forums_noreply@adobe.com<mailto:forums_noreply@adobe.com>>:

Timeline in DW CC

created by Nancy OShea<https://forums.adobe.com/people/Nancy+OShea> in Dreamweaver support forum - View the full discussion<https://forums.adobe.com/message/10038959#10038959>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines