Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Turn off auto push in DW CC 2018

Participant ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi folks,

I am trying to turn off the auto push when clicking the save button in the edit server dialog box. I have unchecked the auto push option in the advanced tab, yet when I click Save it shows that my files will be automatically uploaded and to disable it this, uncheck the auto push option.

Here is a screenshot of my Advanced tab in the dialog box"

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.46.51 PM.png

And here is the closing dialog box after hitting that save button. Note the "auto push on save" warning in the lower section:

Screen Shot 2017-12-22 at 5.47.18 PM.png

Help on this is greatly appreciated!

David

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

I am not sure, but I believe that the message that you are seeing in the second of your two images, is a static message which has no inluence on whether file are automatically uploaded.

This brings me to ask you why you do not have a local testing server.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not sure, but I believe that the message that you are seeing in the second of your two images, is a static message which has no inluence on whether file are automatically uploaded.

This brings me to ask you why you do not have a local testing server.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 23, 2017 Dec 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Ben. Yes, I ran a test and that warning is just a static warning. I've been using DW since 1998 and never noticed that message until yesterday!

As for your question about using a local testing server, I do. For the purposes of me trying to solve this problem (which as you pointed out is not a problem) I tried both remote and testing server in the server config dialog box(es) to see if I got a different result.

Thanks again,

David

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines