Highlighted

Type & images not showing in live view

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver CS6.  Installing Galleria slide show.  I copy and paste their code to test script src= http://ajax.googleapis..., and "jQuery works" shows in live view.  Copy and paste their code for script src=galleria... and the test copy ("Galleria works") does not appear in the live view.  It appears in browsers.  I've assured that the path is correct  for the script source.  The same problem occurs with images such as the SSL certificate from GoDaddy.  Help please. 

TOPICS
Create Slideshows in Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Type & images not showing in live view

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dreamweaver CS6.  Installing Galleria slide show.  I copy and paste their code to test script src= http://ajax.googleapis..., and "jQuery works" shows in live view.  Copy and paste their code for script src=galleria... and the test copy ("Galleria works") does not appear in the live view.  It appears in browsers.  I've assured that the path is correct  for the script source.  The same problem occurs with images such as the SSL certificate from GoDaddy.  Help please. 

TOPICS
Create Slideshows in Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 22, 2017 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a link to the site so that we can see what is happening

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a test site before I install it on my actual website.  I've replied with screen shots in the answer below.  All help is much appreciated.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thanks for reporting. Could you please post snapshots of the issue.

Thanks

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0
New Here ,
Nov 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's the code in Live View with the empty code box:

Here's what it looks like on Firefox:

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2017 0