• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Unable to use Quick Edit

Community Beginner ,
Jan 15, 2021 Jan 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quick Edit prompting message "No Quick Edit available for current cursor position."

TOPICS
Error , Interface , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created a new tested site file html in a new folder. Before I added or created a css file, I clicked Quick Edit and actually was able to get past that initial error. As soon as I created the css, and linked it in the head of the html, I got the error msg from before "No Quick Edit Available."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just realized I was responding under the wrong thread. I have another issue out there with the Quick Edit feature. My issue with Real Live Preview was resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

To avoid further confusion, I branched and merged this with your "Quick Edit" topic.  I also locked your "Real-Time Preview" topic since that issue appears to be resolved and requires no further action from us.

Thank you.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines