Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Update auf DW CC 2018 - Classroom-files gelöscht

Participant ,
Nov 27, 2017 Nov 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo

gestern habe ich das Update von DW CC 2017 heruntergeladen - es heisst nun DW CC 2018.

Es sind offenbar wieder einige Anpassungen gemacht worden - ich freue mich darauf, sie zu entdecken!

Leider sind damit files von DW CC 2017 gelöscht worden.

Mein Problem: Ich habe "Classroom in a Book" für DW CC 2017 release gekauft und möchte noch etwas nachsehen bzw. mit den Lesson Files arbeiten. Das geht leider nicht mehr, weil die CSS und die JS-Dateien gelöscht worden sind. Die Lesson-Files sind somit nicht mehr zu gebrauchen.

Das ist sicher ein Fehler, denn ich habe ja für das Buch bezahlt.

Was kann ich tun?

Danke

MS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Hi Pziecina, Hi Nancy

thanks for your answers.

My problem was, that the training lessons of "Classroom in a Book" didn't work anymore because the css-files have been deleted. For example the folder for Lesson 1:

Classroom DW CC 2017.jpg

The files I created are already working.

Finally I found the way to resolve the problem: I unzipped the Classroom-files once again and now, everything is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are probably still on your computer, unless you saved the files into the same folder as your Dw 2017 installation.

It is also possible, (if the files were not saved to the Dw installation folder) that Dw2018 failed to pick up the site definition from 2017, (you did define the site?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to Site > Manage Sites

Do your see your site in the list?

If you do not see it, click on New Site.

CC-localsite.jpg

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 28, 2017 Nov 28, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Pziecina, Hi Nancy

thanks for your answers.

My problem was, that the training lessons of "Classroom in a Book" didn't work anymore because the css-files have been deleted. For example the folder for Lesson 1:

Classroom DW CC 2017.jpg

The files I created are already working.

Finally I found the way to resolve the problem: I unzipped the Classroom-files once again and now, everything is working fine.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines