Highlighted

Uploading site files to Cart32.com

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been told by Cart32 that uploading directly from Dreamweaver doesn't work for whatever reason.  

Does anyone have a work around for this issue?  As I really don't want to use a 3rd party solution.    

Thanks,

Tom

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Uploading site files to Cart32.com

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have been told by Cart32 that uploading directly from Dreamweaver doesn't work for whatever reason.  

Does anyone have a work around for this issue?  As I really don't want to use a 3rd party solution.    

Thanks,

Tom

Topics

Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it works with a 3rd party application, I see no reason why it should not work using Dreamweaver.

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've never used them, but looking over their site, I'm sure the ecommerce solutions they build are database driven. If you aren't an expert php coder, DW would be practically useless.

If they offer the bare minimum, I assume they give you access to a content management system. Logging in through your browser brings you to some form of admin panel where everything is added.

Depending on how integrated into the rest of your site the ecommerce product is, there may be no actual pages for you to edit or upload in DW. Everything is likely to be created on the fly by the server, using multiple include files containing bits and pieces of each page that are stitched together on viewer request.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Find another web host.

https://www.pcmag.com/picks/the-best-web-hosting-services

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
Learn Resources
Add a group