Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Validazione pagina web con Dreamwever

Explorer ,
Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buon giorno,

da anni uso Dreamweaver (attualmente versione CS6) e con questo programma ho preparato una ventina di siti web (non sono un professionista).

A suo tempo decisi di usare XHTML Strict, un po' pesante per la verità in quanto a limitazioni; ora vorrei usare HTML5 e mi ritrovo con questo problema: Dreamweaver mi consente di scrivere il codice in HTML5 ma il validatore incluso non è in grado di effettuare il controllo.

Ho scaricato una versione di Dreamweaver CC 2017 di prova e vedo che per loro la validazione avviene, ora, nei seguenti modi:

Se non viene rilevato alcun DOCTYPE, effettua la convalida con il seguente modulo di analisi:
HTML5
HTML 4.01 Strict
HTML 4.01 Transitional
HTML basato sul doctype
XML senza entità esterne  *non sò cosa sia*
XML con entità esterne  *non sò cosa sia*

e comunque la sigla XHTML non compare.

IL PROBLEMA:

Ogni pagina dei miei siti web contiene un corretto DOCTYPE (XHTML Strict) inserito dal programma in fase di creazione della pagina e regolarmente validato con Dreamweaver CS6 ma, se analizzo dette pagine con la versione CC 2017 mi vengono segnalati errori.

Ho provato (con Dreamweaver CC 2017) lasciando disattivate tutte le voci su esposte (HTML5, HTML 4.01, etc), attivando HTML basato sul doctype, e anche XML che come già detto non sò cosa sia.

Questo mi ha mandato in confusione.

Qualcuno mi sà aiutare?

Grazie

Augusto

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Sep 12, 2017 Sep 12, 2017

There is no automatic conversion.

If you use the html5 doctype for new pages then you will only have to remember that some of the old html cannot be used with html5, (such as frames).

As for pages already created, these you can leave as they are, and only change to html5 if or when they are updated. It is worth remembering that elements such as video are html5 anyway, and given that flash player will no longer be usable in browsers, any flash content has to be converted anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not use anything, (the xml doc type being the exeption) that is not html5 from now on.

All previous versions of x/html are now under serious consideration by the w3c for marking as obsolete. This means in w3c language that they should not be used for any new sites/pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Quindi, se voglio trasformare tutte le mie pagine HTML5 (suppongo sia meglio questa strada, piuttosto che HTML 4 Strict),  come posso fare? Devo trasformarle con la versione Dreamweaver CS6 o posso farlo con la versione Dreamweaver CC 2017?

Grazie

Augusto

-------------

So if I want to transform all of my HTML5 pages (I suppose this is better than HTML 4 Strict), how can I do it? Should I convert them with the Dreamweaver CS6 version or can I do it with the Dreamweaver CC 2017 version?

Thank you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is no automatic conversion.

If you use the html5 doctype for new pages then you will only have to remember that some of the old html cannot be used with html5, (such as frames).

As for pages already created, these you can leave as they are, and only change to html5 if or when they are updated. It is worth remembering that elements such as video are html5 anyway, and given that flash player will no longer be usable in browsers, any flash content has to be converted anyway.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much for the information.

Augusto

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to File > Page Properties > Title/Encoding (see screenshot).  Repeat for each document.

Then Validate your code and fix reported errors.

CC-BugReport.jpg

CC-validate-doc.jpg

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buongiorno,

torno su questo argomento perchè ho effettuato la trasformazione di uno dei miei siti web da XHTML Strict a HTML5, ed è questo percorso che vorrei fare anche per gli altri miei siti web.

Per alcuni ho verificato la difficoltà ed ho deciso di non effettuare la trasformazione pertanto, volendo usare la validazione interna di Dreamweaver sono costretto a mantenere sia la versione CS6 che la versione CC 2017.

La domanda è: esiste una versione precedente a CC 2017 che consenta di validare da Dreamweaver sia XTML1 Strict che HTML5?

Grazie

Augusto

---------------

I go back to this topic for good because I have made the transformation of one of my websites from XHTML Strict to HTML5, and this is the route I would like to do for my other web sites as well.

For some I have checked the difficulty and decided not to make the transformation, therefore, using Dreamweaver's internal validation is required to keep both the CS6 version and the version CC 2017.

The question is: there is a version older than CC 2017 that allows to validate Dreamweaver both XTML1 Strict and HTML5?
Thank you
August

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 15, 2017 Sep 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use these online validation services:

X/HTML =  http://validator.w3.org/

HTML5 =  https://validator.w3.org/nu/

CSS =  http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines