• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Welcome to the new Dreamweaver community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Dreamweaver.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 3 Correct answers

Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019
I agree! If you discover any issues please report them here, and we will work with the concerned team to get them addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee , Sep 12, 2019 Sep 12, 2019
The posts are getting into a moderation queue and have to be approved by an admin to make it. We came to know of it only a couple of hours ago. We now have a dedicated team to improve the experience on the forums on a regular basis. You should see several improvements in the coming months. We have just gotten started. We will share all feedback we receive here with the implementation team.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert , Sep 14, 2019 Sep 14, 2019

Are you aware that topics can have multiple Correct Answers?

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your and Ben's replies came through unscathed. The reply I made condemning this atrocity, not so much. Let's see if they delete this one, too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Will do that. Can you share the links with me here? I will look for them as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I managed to get to all the test posts. Let me know if i missed anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Preran. New Replies to Posts are not shwing agin now, maybe just teething issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A bit of getting used to, but it performs very much better. I miss the emoticons though.

 

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree! If you discover any issues please report them here, and we will work with the concerned team to get them addressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't delete my latest post, or any post for that matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, so, how do things have to go now... should we continue to use https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2647878 ro should we only focus on https://community.adobe.com... don't tell us both 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have posted a comment, but it doesn't appear ???

MODIFICATION... after a while, it appears

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes it has appeared, simply click on Replies under Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Whoopee, no more liking one's own post. That fixes that!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm still trying to work out what all the different badges mean, (I'm an ace b.t.w.), and have over 150000 likes?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And no more misuse of 'helpfull', so that is also fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't find any of my posts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You wont find any of your posts from Aug 21 - 11 Sept. As I understand it they were lost in transisioning to the new forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are all, (my) posts being moderated again?

Posted a reply, and started a new discussion, but cannot see them, (maybe posted to some other forum?).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula, I have approved a few of your posts today. Can you verify that they have been posted? The moderation lock has been removed now, so you should see your posts immediately after you post them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Preran,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'll try that again. Yes I can see my posts,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's great for you, I can't

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Found a bug on iPad/Phone. When I hit return to move to a new line, it is the equivalent of hitting the 'reply' button. So no formatting of text possible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Paula, I dont think so. Its maybe a new forum issue, hopefully.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's only happening with the sub-post replys. If I post a new discussion, then the full editor shows up, with no formatting problems!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I saw your posts again in the queue, approved them. I am checking with the team to see if there is an issue with the DW forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines