• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

What's the best way to get colors I want from a website to Adobe Color Wheel?

Advocate ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What's the more efficient way for me to get colors from a website to my Adobe Color Wheel and then download it to a library for my Adobe Apps?

I am using a color picker within Firefox Developer Edition. But every time I paste them hex color into the Adobe Color Wheel app the other colors change at the same time.

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

if it question of web site color and not JPG pixels colors, you can still right click on the element , choose inspect element, and form there, you'll get the CSS panel that give you all the needed information to be copied...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Dec 24, 2017 Dec 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if it question of web site color and not JPG pixels colors, you can still right click on the element , choose inspect element, and form there, you'll get the CSS panel that give you all the needed information to be copied...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2017 Dec 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Upload a screenshot to Adobe Color. 

How To Create A Colour Palette From A Photo Using Adobe Color (And Use It In Photoshop, Illustrator ...

Nancy

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines