Highlighted

When having the folders for Dreamweaver on a cloud, fonts from edgefonts are not working.

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When having the folders for Dreamweaver on a cloud, fonts from edgefonts are not working. Why is that?

For example, having my folders on Google Drive or another folder will adjust the fonts in the preview for me.

Capture2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

When having the folders for Dreamweaver on a cloud, fonts from edgefonts are not working.

Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When having the folders for Dreamweaver on a cloud, fonts from edgefonts are not working. Why is that?

For example, having my folders on Google Drive or another folder will adjust the fonts in the preview for me.

Capture2.JPG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 16, 2020 0
Contributor ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Never mind. 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Mar 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You won't see Adobe Fonts until you publish your site to a public facing web server.

Posting screenshots from Google Drive tells us nothing meaningful.  We need an actual URL to the online page.

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Mar 16, 2020 0