Highlighted

Where do I get templates other than what is listed within the DW application?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a website but don't want to use any of the starter templates, where can I go to get more templates to choose from to create a website

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Where do I get templates other than what is listed within the DW application?

New Here ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to create a website but don't want to use any of the starter templates, where can I go to get more templates to choose from to create a website

TOPICS
Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Search google.  There are plenty of templates to choose from, or if you are using a CMS like Wordpress/Joomla/etc there are plenty of templates for those as well.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you have a budget to work with, look at Project Seven's responsive CSS Templates or layout creation extensions. 

Responsive Web Design Extensions, Apps, Add-ons and Plugins for Dreamweaver

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 11, 2018 1
ALsp LATEST
Mentor ,
Apr 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to add to the advice you've already gotten...

I am a co-founder of Project Seven, and if you don't have the wherewithal and budget to look at our tools, be very wary of online Template sites... especially if you are not proficient at writing CSS. Before using a template, test the developer's support processes. You want to use a template from a company that will respond to your questions.

Be wary!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 12, 2018 0