Highlighted

Whose the joker that has removed my post?

LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW how very revealing. I bring to light a problem in the forum, which has existed for probably a month and someone 'trigger happy' doesn't like it. Can I suggest whoever you may be might put more effort into fixing the problem, preferably as fast as you seem to be able to remove posts. What  a flipping joke Adobe and its staff are.

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

Whose the joker that has removed my post?

LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW how very revealing. I bring to light a problem in the forum, which has existed for probably a month and someone 'trigger happy' doesn't like it. Can I suggest whoever you may be might put more effort into fixing the problem, preferably as fast as you seem to be able to remove posts. What  a flipping joke Adobe and its staff are.

Views

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved it to the "Using the Community" forum where it belongs.

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2020 0
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks but I dont want my posts moved anywhere, OTHER THAN WHERE I POST them, Jon, so please reinstate it, here. I dont give a monkies about any other forum as I dont participate in them or even wish to! If you have that much influence then maybe you can use it to actually get the fix done. Its not as if I have not pointed it out a few weeks ago. Surely its a simple fix and one which is important and should have been implemented long ago, probably on the same day I mentioned it. Thats how I run my business, I react quicjkly, not run a way and hide from responsibility!

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry, but the Dreamweaver Community is for questions pertaining to the use of the Dreamweaver sofware.

Moving your question about the communitiy's edit feature out of DW and into the Using the Community forum is the correct action. It's identical to moving a question about Illustrator out of DW and over to that software's specific community.

Part of moderating for a specific community deals with moving unrelated posts to the place they'll get the most/correct people seeing them and "Edit forum post still NOT fixed" has nothing to do with DW. 

I will continue moving unrelated posts to the correct forums, that's part of being a moderator here.

You can follow your original thread here 

I am locking this thread, but I'll leave it in DW if you don't want to bookmark/follow your original post and need a link.

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2020 2
LEGEND ,
Oct 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I and a very, very few other regular contributors spend a good amount of time trying to give good advice and help your DW users out and all you can do is hinder that help by not helping us do our job. You should damn well be ashamed of yourself - I would be ashamed of myself if I did my job that badly.

Translate

Translate

Oct 05, 2020 0