• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why does my JQuery show up as a list online?

Explorer ,
Oct 15, 2018 Oct 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My JQuery tabbed panel shows up OK in Live view but shows up as a list online.  I was using Spry Tabbed Panels and they stopped working when I upgraded to Dreamweaver CC from Dreamweaver CS6.  So, I inserted a JQuery tabbed panel.  It shows up OK in Live view.  Online it's a list my tabs.  So, how do I make it show up correctly?  I tried a JQuery Accordion Panel on another page and it works fine. 

Thanks...

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you uploaded the files (CSS and JS) that are referenced in your main document?

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben,

Yes, I have.  I even uploaded the JQuery assets.  I checked again and the tabbed panel shows up OK in Design view but not in Live view or online.  The latter 2 show up as an unordered list online. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please give us a link to the site.

Wappler, the only real Dreamweaver alternative.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 16, 2018 Oct 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Some things to check:

1. Did you define a local site folder before you began this project?
  2. Did you check to ensure the file paths to assets are correctly pointed to your site  and not files:/// on your local hard drive?  For example, folder/filename.css and folder/filename.js
  3. Did you upload the asset folders to the correct root directory on your server?
Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines