Highlighted

Why remove the post??

LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why remove my post in reference to the 'edit post' feature being disabled in the forum?

I posted a legitimate reply to.......... hummm I currently forget the womans name at Adobe and next it was removed because the answer that was provided by Adobe didn't make any sense and I pointed that out, detailing the reasons why. Is that the reason the post was removed because of the exposure of a non-sensical decision taken by Adobe?

Pretty weird stuff going down lately.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why remove the post??

LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why remove my post in reference to the 'edit post' feature being disabled in the forum?

I posted a legitimate reply to.......... hummm I currently forget the womans name at Adobe and next it was removed because the answer that was provided by Adobe didn't make any sense and I pointed that out, detailing the reasons why. Is that the reason the post was removed because of the exposure of a non-sensical decision taken by Adobe?

Pretty weird stuff going down lately.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It wasn't removed.  It's in your Profile (Avatar > My profile).  Sylvia moved it to the proper forum -- Using the Community. 

https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/that-s-a-wrap-from-me/m-p/11500892?page=1#M46154

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I wish people would stop moving my posts around because as I've said in here before I don't follow any other forum board, so its meangless to me and if anyone replies I dont see it. It also looks like the post has been removed for some dubious reason, rather than what to the person, who has moved it, thinks is a logical decision, whatever that may be. The only forum which concerns me and that's fast declining, is this one, because this is where I post. I don't read anything under my Avatar or any email for months at a time, come to that........hummm.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"if anyone replies I dont see it"

You will if you check your Notifications (bell icon).

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web Design & Publishing

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 12, 2020 0
osgood_ LATEST
LEGEND ,
Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is just the thing, I virtually never look at the 3 icons in the top right of the screen. I could have 20 unread emails sitting there for like a month, or more, before I realise there is a notification beside the icon saying as much. Maybe a solution like a 'toast pop-up' would be a better way of signifying and alerting to updates/changes, althougth that would probably upset some users, so I guess you can't ever win.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2020 0