Highlighted

Why the command list is empty

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to perform "application source format" command to sort code.But what should I do?At Dreanweaver CC 2018...屏幕截图(17).png屏幕截图(16).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

The Edit Command List dialog shows those items that are related to extensions that I have installed for Dreamweaver.

In other words, if you do not have any extensions, you will not have a populated list.

If you want to apply source formatting you can click the relevant button.

TOPICS
Create menus in Dreamweaver, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Why the command list is empty

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I want to perform "application source format" command to sort code.But what should I do?At Dreanweaver CC 2018...屏幕截图(17).png屏幕截图(16).png

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by BenPleysier | Adobe Community Professional

The Edit Command List dialog shows those items that are related to extensions that I have installed for Dreamweaver.

In other words, if you do not have any extensions, you will not have a populated list.

TOPICS
Create menus in Dreamweaver, Learn Dreamweaver

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 13, 2018 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ben

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 13, 2018 0