Highlighted

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Upload requirements

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with uploading to the my web hosting domain on Yahoo. Adobe couldnt see the issue so im asking the community if they can see the problem.

[Code containing sensitive information removed by moderator.  It's unrelated to the question.]

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Yahoo Small Business Web Hosting Upload requirements

New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having trouble with uploading to the my web hosting domain on Yahoo. Adobe couldnt see the issue so im asking the community if they can see the problem.

[Code containing sensitive information removed by moderator.  It's unrelated to the question.]

TOPICS
Other

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The code in your page has nothing to do with uploading files to your hosting server.  For your protection, I removed the code from your public forum post. 

Did you define your site and enter your server's S/FTP login credentials and root directory? If unsure contact your hosting provider for details.  See screenshot.

Manage Sites > Remote serverManage Sites > Remote server

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 1
New Here ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I did not. I uploaded post saving the file and outside of Dreamweaver, I thought asking here could help me find the solution to the issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 21, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have never used Yahoo services.  It appears from their site that they want you to use their own file uploader which isn't too surprising.  This is from Yahoo Help pages.

https://help.smallbusiness.yahoo.net/s/article/SLN22047

They also have their own community & support.

https://login.yahoosmallbusiness.com/login?

Nancy O'Shea, ACP
Alt-Web.com

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 22, 2020 0