• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

öffnen

New Here ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hilf ich habe noch recht neu einen Unternehmens Account auch für team. öffne ich creatvecloud fr team mit diesem oder mit einem persönlichen account

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Teams

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i'm sorry. i don't understand your question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh i am sorry try in English. I just bought a team's account for the creative cloud. I always have the possibility to open with the personal or the business account. I do not know what is better, excuse me when i is a stupid question but i am new to this all. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

oh, good question.  the answer is, it depends.

if what you're going to create is being created on company time, it should belong to the company and be done using the business account.

if you're creating something on you're own time, it should belong to you personally and you should use your personal accounts.

it gets a little trickier if you're the business owner.  but if you imagine a business takeover that bought you out, you should be able to determine what is business and what is personal.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes i am the owner and a user, but of course there is a difference between private and business. Does beeing the owner makes ist more complicated?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

well my time is my tim e but in esarnest i find to complicated to get access to he files and sdatas

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

it's not more complicated to manage as the owner. it just might be more complicated to decide if you're doing business or private work. or maybe it's not complicated for you to decide, at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines