• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

2 Creative Cloud licenses

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2022 Nov 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one Creative Cloude license many years ago, and I bought now a new one, but I don't see in Admin Console, only 1, altough there should be 2. What can I do? I got the Invoice, so the buying was succesfull.

TOPICS
Admin console , Business ID , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Hi @zsuzsip46067754 ,

We have reviewed your account and came to know that you currently have one license for Creative Cloud for Individuals and one license for Creative Cloud for Teams. Individual licenses cannot be viewed in the Admin Console. If you want to know about updating your Individual license to Teams, click here.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you bought two individual licences, you won't have an admin console. You need to buy a teams licence for this. https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/business/teams/upgradetoteams.html

As a side note: You can also buy a teams licence with only one product, but it makes rarely sense to do so.

As a side note 2: The admin console will be accessible at https://adminconsole.adobe.com if you are signed in as an administrator of your account.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, but my problem is different. I have teams license. And I see the Admin console, but there is only one license, the new, I bought yesterday don't see. There should be 2 licenses. But isn't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @zsuzsip46067754 ,

We have reviewed your account and came to know that you currently have one license for Creative Cloud for Individuals and one license for Creative Cloud for Teams. Individual licenses cannot be viewed in the Admin Console. If you want to know about updating your Individual license to Teams, click here.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank You!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines