Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

A problem with Adobe XD (Language)

New Here ,
Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey everyone!

I have a problem with Adobe XD sort of. I downloaded it and got it on japense. I wanted norwegian or english but even reinstalling it didn't work. I tried remove Creative Cloud too and change language in Preferences (Cloud) So every time I download Adobe XD it is always japenese and I can't navigate it to change language either.

I think the Cloud saved it as my language in Adobe XD. Like you get a message when you uinstall it asks you "Do you want to keep these settings?". I just pressed "Yes" and didn't read carefully or think through. Is there any way to change back?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 29, 2019 Mar 29, 2019

On Windows 10, go to Region and Language Settings.

You should have a list of languages, sorted by priority from which XD will choose a language that it supports.   I think XD currently supports English, Japanese, French, Dutch and Korean.

Change Adobe Xd cc language  

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get XD from your Creative Cloud desktop app?

What is the language selected in CC desktop app?

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I got it from Creative CLoud Dekstop App. The language chosen is English (International) and original language was Norwegian.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Windows 10, go to Region and Language Settings.

You should have a list of languages, sorted by priority from which XD will choose a language that it supports.   I think XD currently supports English, Japanese, French, Dutch and Korean.

Change Adobe Xd cc language  

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem only with XD. After the latest update XD turned from Dutch to Japanese, all other Creative Cloud programmes stayed on Dutch. I am studying Japanese so thats why I have it as second language on my PC. The Region and language settings on Windows 10 are good as usual and the CC is set in Dutch too so that is not the problem, so how can I get XD in Dutch again?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines