• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Access for students during covid

New Here ,
Apr 13, 2020 Apr 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to access the admin console in order to assign my student with the free account that Adobe is offering during this time. However, when I signed in it says I do not have access to admin console. I am the IT director/Computer teacher at our school. I called in to adobe and Kapil could not help me as apparetnly no one can help when it comes to the admin console issue. He suggested I submit my questions here for all the world to see, which does not make me happy. I do not know why Adobe does not have some sort of email option or place to call when needing to ask questions which seem fairly easy for a professional company such as Adobe. However, lessons were due today and I am still unable to access the accounts to asign to my stuents. Please help!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2020 Apr 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm moving this question to the Enterprise and Teams forum where concerned experts will see it.

Meanwhile, please refer to this help article.

Troubleshoot Adobe Creative Cloud Admin Console errors

https://helpx.adobe.com/x-productkb/policy-pricing/entd-error.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 16, 2020 Apr 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there, 

I have reviewed your Adobe ID (email) and found that there is no Creative Cloud Enterprise license registered on it. 

To be eligible for this access, your school or college must be a current customer with an active Device, Shared Device License, or Serial Number plan.

If your school has the license purchased and is registered with some other Adobe ID please let us know, you can share that Adobe ID (email) in a personal message with me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines