• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account accidentally deleted

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2022 Feb 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally deleted my student account and I IMMEDIATELY need it back please help me

TOPICS
Admin console , Manage account

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022
Hi

Thank you for helping me out and contacting me. 

I saw that I could put in a request to reactivate the account so I did and luckily I got it back this morning. 

Thank you
Alicia 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

Could you please share the Adobe ID (email address) with which your student account was associated in a personal message with me. 

Will check the details and get back to you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 02, 2022 Feb 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Thank you for helping me out and contacting me. 

I saw that I could put in a request to reactivate the account so I did and luckily I got it back this morning. 

Thank you
Alicia 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 07, 2022 Feb 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thats great! enjoy your subscription, if you have any more queries feel free to reach to out to us. 🙂 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 19, 2023 Jun 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I accidentally hit "Delete Account"  I didn't complete it but can't get rid of it.  So now I can't complete my installation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@ginna dean 

what kind of account do you have and what do you see when installing the cc desktop app using the "alternative download links" at the bottom of the page at https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/kb/creative-cloud-desktop-app-download.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm sorry.  I don't understand the question.  I am trying to install Acrobat Pro.  I opened the page you sent and don't want to use the cloud.  I have the Acrobat set-up download file.  But I can't get back to the Account Preferences page and even  if I could there is no switch to turn off my accidental requestto delete the account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what version of acrobat are you trying to install?

what exactly do you see when starting the installation? (copy and paste here the message if it's in english.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines