• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Account help

Community Beginner ,
May 16, 2022 May 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I signed up for a student account and am charged the $19.99 a month (which is the $54.99 package).  When I try to use Photoshop or Lightroom, it wants me to purchase.  I tried to use the contact Adobe support and it tells me I need to contact my administrator.  I don't know what that means.  I also NEED to change my student email as I have transfered schools.  WHO can I contact to help with these issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Hi there,

We reviewed the email address you used to post here and found out that you have an Enterprise license assigned.

Sign out and sign back in if you want to switch profiles(Between Enterprise,/Teams, or Personal). After entering your credentials, the Profile chooser will display. Select the profile of your choice.

iCharles_0-1652805387390.png

If this does not work, please follow the steps mentioned in the following document.

Hope this helps.

Charles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2022 May 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We reviewed the email address you used to post here and found out that you have an Enterprise license assigned.

Sign out and sign back in if you want to switch profiles(Between Enterprise,/Teams, or Personal). After entering your credentials, the Profile chooser will display. Select the profile of your choice.

iCharles_0-1652805387390.png

If this does not work, please follow the steps mentioned in the following document.

Hope this helps.

Charles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 18, 2022 May 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't understand what a Enterprise license is.  Who would I contact?  I don't want to use both accounts. I want to delete the one school and add a different school.  I only have one account so I don't understand what I would be switching between as you stated.   I'm sorry but I don't understand what I need to do to change my email/account to a different one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 22, 2022 Jun 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jennifer,

The Enterprise here is your University, due to which you are getting student prices. Hence your license is an Enterprise license. And to access services like Photoshop or Lightroom, You would have to follow the procedure I have mentioned in the previous message. You do not have multiple accounts; you have a single account with an active license that contains all the products which have been assigned to you according to the plan you have purchased.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines