• English
      • Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

Account managers are useless. Can I just renew our enterprise license?

New Here ,
May 24, 2022 May 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A month ago I started emailing our account manager directly with no replies, two weeks ago I started submitting tickets to receive a call-back. Has never called. 

We have 172 users to add. That seems like a lot of money. Now our licenses have expired, exec team is in an uproar. IT Team is exploring other options to get us off of Adobe.

I deal with software vendors all day and Adobe is by far the worst.

TOPICS
Enterprise , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Robert, 

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

You will have to contact support for assistance regarding the availability of account manager. There is an option of connecting with the chat support as well, You can initiate the chat by clicking here.

Hope this helps.

Charles

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried the chat option twice but since we have an enterprise account they can't help with renewal and they tell me our account manager will contact us in 24-48 hours. Mever gotten a call back and no replies to my emails.

Doesn't matter now. Exec's got annoyed enough to change our workflows to Microsoft Forms. Seems silly to lose a corporate account just because you made it impossible for us to actually buy products from you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's too late now, but the correct way to raise a support case for an enterprise account is using the Admin Console. The Chat is not geared to enterprise accounts so far as I know. What stopped you from using the Admin Console?

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines