• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Acrobat Pro 9 in Citrix Elastic App Layer

New Here ,
May 07, 2019 May 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My company has several licenses for Acrobat Pro 9.

I am setting up a virtual desktop environment using Citrix virtual Apps and Desktop.

Users who have permissions for Acrobat get assigned the virtual app at login.

In intial setup, Acrobat installs just fine.    I can open and close it to my hearts content.

But when that layer gets applied to anybody, it crashes and burns.

The error message that shows on the desktop reads:   "Licensing for this product has stopped working"

In windows event viewer, there is an error that states:

"Activation context generation failed for "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat 9.0\Designer 8.2\FormDesigner.exe".Error in manifest or policy file "" on line . A component version required by the application conflicts with another component version already active. Conflicting components are:. Component 1: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.17763.379_none_05b83be8071c94a1.manifest. Component 2: C:\Windows\WinSxS\manifests\x86_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.17763.379_none_4d6572bf1b98bda7.manifest."

I went to the FormDesigner.exe and ran it manually.....it actually starts up and runs just fine.

I have already re-installed the various C++ parts and that didn't help.   Tried talking to support and they sent me here.

I have plenty of keys

Any Ideas?

TOPICS
Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?