• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adding Adobe Substance Collection to existing teams plan

Explorer ,
Aug 11, 2021 Aug 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, My company currently has a 'Creative Cloud All Apps' plan which has 13 licenses.  We also have a single license for the old version of Substance (bought before the Adobe takeover)

I would like to add the Adobe Substance Collection for two of the licenses on our current 'All Apps' plan so two team members can login to ASC using their CC details. I also want to carry over the points from our existing Substance licence.

Can someone get back to me on the best way to approach this? I've looked on the website and it's not clear what plan I will need (indiviual or team licenses) or if I can simply add it to out existing 'All Apps' plan.

Kind Regards

Dan

TOPICS
Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are these 13 licenses purchased together as a Teams plan? Do you use the Adobe Admin Console to centrally manage your licenses or are these purchased separately? Also, the answer will depend on whether you purchased these directly using the Adobe website or through a reseller or sales channel.

If you've purchased your teams plan directly, and have access to the Admin Console, you can view the available products. You can then either add more licenses or add additional products. Subtstance is not included in the CC All Apps plan. See https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/add-products-and-licenses.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2021 Aug 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back to me Vikrant, yes we purchased the existing licences as part of a teams plan and through a reseller.

Thanks

Dan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can see if the "Buy More" option is available to you in your Admin Console. And use that you place an order for the required number of licences for Subtance. Once these are added, assign users to this product in addition to the All Apps plan that they already have. And you should be good to go. Or you could contact the reseller directly and ask them to add the required number of Substance licences to your existing Teams plan.

The emphasis being on adding these new licences/product to the existing plan. It's easy enough to purchase a brand new plan, but then users may run into issues running both CC apps and Substance apsp at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I've just logged into my admin console and the 'Buy More' button is available. When I click on the button it gives me a list of products I can add but the 'Substance 3D' collection isn't on the list?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines