Exit

[ADMIN CONSOLE] Link account that already exist on admin console

New Here ,
Nov 03, 2021 Nov 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ENGLISH VERSION ===========================================================

Hello,

I'm writing to you because there is something I don't understand about adding users to an ADOBE administration console.

I have clients who have accounts on their email addresses that are completely independent of the console that I would like to add to the console.
I can add their email address but they don't get any notifications that they have been added to the organisation.

Is there a specific procedure or is this not possible?
If it is not possible, there is no way to attach their email address in any way and I add a new license?

Kind regards.

FRENCH VERSION ==========================================================

Bonjour,

Je me permet de vous écrire car il y a quelque chose que je n'ai pas compris dans l'ajout d'utilisateurs dans une console d'administration ADOBE.

J'ai des clients qui ont des comptes sur leurs adresse mail complètement indépendant de la console que j'aimerai rajouter dans la console.
Je peux rajouter leurs adresse mail mais ils ne reçoivent aucune notifications comme quoi ils ont été ajouté à l'organisation.

Existe t-il une procédure spécifique ou ce n'est pas possible ?
Si ce n'est pas possible, il n'y a aucun moyen de rattacher leurs adresse mail d'une quelconque façon et je rajoute une nouvelle licence ?

Cordialement.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 12, 2021 Nov 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

A similar issue has been addressed here in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/new-users-do-not-receive-welcome-join-te... 

Please check and see if this helps. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 13, 2021 Nov 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you @Bani Verma that help me !

there is one last strange thing, since we put the user on the company account, all the PDF files created before the change are blocked in restricted modification. We have to copy everything to fix the problem... Is there any other way?

Regards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines