• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin Console

New Here ,
Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How would we be able to get Adobe to put in the admin console the option for admins to reset user passwords instead of contacting Adobe for support.  Figure it would be a time saver for them if it was delegate to the admin console.

TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 03, 2020 Sep 03, 2020

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I would request you to share your suggestion in the following Feature request form : https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html so that your Suggestion can be reviewed by the respective Team who can check on the feasibility and implement.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Thank you for your query.

I would like to inform you that the member who has been assigned the seat can reset the password of his own Adobe ID. As an Administrator, when a user leaves the company, his license assignment can be revoked.

Since the Adobe ID is a user managed account, the password can be reset only by the same user and not by the Administrator or another user.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I understand that, was more of a suggestion to make it easier for an
administrator to do a job.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

I would request you to share your suggestion in the following Feature request form : https://www.adobe.com/products/wishform.html so that your Suggestion can be reviewed by the respective Team who can check on the feasibility and implement.

Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think secure systems are moving away, big time, from the idea that administators can reset passwords, so that administrators only administer and can't gain access to user data. Just a thought.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 04, 2020 Sep 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't really make sense in my opinion.  If someone leaves the company and the company needs to gain access to what that person is doing, how can they recover the work?  I would think that resetting the password (admin), then someone else can then gain access to the information.  I took DJ's advice and went on the site and added a suggestion.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines