Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers

admin console

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

our university supports per user accounts and apparently has a console to manage that.  I created my adobe creative cloud account for this.  We also have a lot of pcs that are shared and want to use the per device license.  Per directions I need to use the mangment console, but can't with my account.    How do I get an admin console created for my group?

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Identity and SSO , Licensing

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Thank you for posting your query here.

The access to the Adminconsole is available to you if you are assigned as an Administrator for managing the licenses. If you are added as a User, you will not have the Admin acccess to Sign in to the Adminconsole. Please contact your Team Contract Owner so that they can provide you Admin access in order to gain access to the adminconsole. 

Alternatively, you may as well contact Adobe Support Team for further clarity on the type of access and account you h

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2020 Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for posting your query here.

The access to the Adminconsole is available to you if you are assigned as an Administrator for managing the licenses. If you are added as a User, you will not have the Admin acccess to Sign in to the Adminconsole. Please contact your Team Contract Owner so that they can provide you Admin access in order to gain access to the adminconsole. 

Alternatively, you may as well contact Adobe Support Team for further clarity on the type of access and account you have , as this is a Public forum and we do not have access to your account details.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help : https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines