• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Admin functions

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not have other admin functions besides "Add User". What do I have to do to get the functions like remove user?

Takwai22134185ahkx_0-1654612704334.jpeg

Thank you!

TOPICS
Admin console

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Depending on your plan and/or setup, different functionality is available. You can read about the various Admin Roles here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-roles.html

So for example, if you're a Product Admin, you can un-assign a user from a product or product profile, but can't really delete a user. To remove a user, you'll need to select a user and only then the option will become available.

However, if this is not working as expected, then I'd suggest you ask your Sys Admin t

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 08, 2022 Jun 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Depending on your plan and/or setup, different functionality is available. You can read about the various Admin Roles here: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-roles.html

So for example, if you're a Product Admin, you can un-assign a user from a product or product profile, but can't really delete a user. To remove a user, you'll need to select a user and only then the option will become available.

However, if this is not working as expected, then I'd suggest you ask your Sys Admin to investigate and/or open a Support Case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines