• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Administrative Functions - RBAC

Community Beginner ,
Aug 23, 2021 Aug 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'd like to see the ability to assign new administrators with access limited to specific people, groups or teams. This way I could assign administrators to my groups and/or teams and let them manage the licensing, data, etc.

Also, how about a Read Only administrative access role.

Currently there is only one level of administrator and it allows all access. Some level of granularity in assigning access and roles to administrators and administravie functions would be great! 

TOPICS
Admin console , Enterprise , Licensing , Manage account , Teams , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

@alanrudman  You should see your account information by clickign into the "Accounts" tab in the Adobe Admin console. Please speak to your Adobe Reseller or Account Executive if an eVIP (Value Incentive Plan Enterpise) is a possible engagement for you to enable enterprise features including different admin roles.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @alanrudman ,

thanks for raising this request. These functionalities already exist:

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/admin-guide.html/enterprise/using/admin-roles.ug.html

You can assign seven different admin roles to different users and make a more granular selection. However, a "read-only" admin role is not available at the moment.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm.
I do not see that functionality in our environment.
I only have the ability to assign new System Administrators.
Alan
[cid:image001.png@01D797F3.C01BBF50]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@alanrudman Thanks for your reply. Can you indicate if you are an Creative Cloud Teams (CCT) or Creative Cloud Enterprise (CCE) customer? Unfortnately I am unable to see the attached screenshot. Please attach it again or open a support ticket in the adobe admin console to receive dedicated support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@alanrudman 

I can confirm the following information with you:

Creative Cloud Enterprise customers have the full range of different admin roles available that allow more granular control: https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-roles.html

Creative Cloud Teams customers can only make individual users system admin. Here are no further settings possible.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/admin-roles.html#add-admin-teams

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you. I'm guessing we have a Team account (based on what I see and don't see) although I don't know how to check for either.
We are a government entity purchasing on a VIP Select account.
Alan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@alanrudman  You should see your account information by clickign into the "Accounts" tab in the Adobe Admin console. Please speak to your Adobe Reseller or Account Executive if an eVIP (Value Incentive Plan Enterpise) is a possible engagement for you to enable enterprise features including different admin roles.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines