• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe admin console - licences attributions

New Here ,
May 13, 2019 May 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use one email as an admin (to buy and give access to the licences to my team).

In last December (2018) i canceled two Premiere licence as we had no editing project for 4 months. Last week, i bought two new Premiere licence and gave access to the same user (work station A and work station B).

Since then, I'm totally unable to use these two licence on any computer. I was able to use it once last Friday on one station and lost the access since then.

I even tried to give access to a total new team member (email that was never granted access to a Adobe service)

What i'm missing is that i have an other licence (Full creative app) that is working on any station.

All the apps are up to date, using OS 10.13.6 (High sierra).

Adobe is only telling me that they escalated the case to a senior representative. I have staff that come to work and are unable to use their station....

Please help.

TOPICS
Admin console , Users and groups

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving this discussion to the Deployment for Creative Cloud for Team, Enterprise, & CS forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Antoineg4752338,

Could you please help us with the error message that shows up when you or your team members try to use Premiere Pro.

Also, could you please confirm the type of membership and licensing method you have used.

Are these two machines up to date? Check if the basic system requirements are met: OS support for Creative Cloud 2019 apps.

Awaiting your response.

(Moving this thread to the right community Enterprise & Teams​)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 26, 2019 Jun 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Everything was solved internally by the Adobe support team. All is functional but I have no clue of how, why or what was the issue...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines