Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Admin Console - "We're making some improvements"

New Here ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Since Saturday December 10 my firm receives the "We're making some improvements" when accessing the Adobe Admin Console.

I received an email on December 06 containing a reminder that the console will be under maintenance for 30 minutes only.
Currently we haven't received any correspondence from Adobe with an estimation when the console will be responsive, the cases we have created also remain unanswered. 
So far the Adobe Admin Console has been down for more than 24 hours.

Users who have a current Adobe Standard or Pro license receive the following error:
"Sorry this web browser is not approved for use at our company." 
The error has only appeared since the console has been down.

Regards,

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

open the support tab on your admin console > start chat or start case or request expert session.

https://helpx.adobe.com/enterprise/using/support-and-expert-services.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your second message has something to do with your configuration. The console is accessible via chrome, without any doubt, I'm using chrome for that.

As for the console access, I suggest you contact Adobe customer care via phone, as you obviously can't contact the support via the console chat. But I strongly recommend you try accessing the console from outside your protected environment first. Just to make sure that you are not getting blocked by your IT.

Enterprise&Teams Phone numbers

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

See also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/enterprise-teams-discussions/sorry-something-went-wrong/m-p/13415023#...

That may be an indication to your troubles.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines