• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Apps Crash Windows 10 Computers (Acrobat, Indesign, Creative Cloud)

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2022 Feb 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Been having an escalating issue with Adobe products where they will run the processor on the (windows 10/11) PC 100% until it crashes windows explorer. It first started with the Creative Cloud desktop application and then it crept into Acrobat and now we're at Indesign as well. These are all new fresh installs on both imaged and factory imaged machines on our coporate network. Networking doesn't see anything being blocked, and I've had about 7 or 8 open tickets with adobe where they will either close the ticker after hanging up or simply call back after calling after the pre-determined time I can work on the issue. The other piece is when I get on the phone with Adobe, its always a level 1 tech who thinks its an uninstall/reinstall issue and once he runs his script of fixes the call mysteriously ends. I've contacted by vendor who's tried to get me help and more and more folks are facing the issue. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

TOPICS
Acrobat , Enterprise , Troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2022 Apr 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

In our environment, the issue is proven to be a clash with the Dell Realtek USB GbE Family Controller. If the PCs are connected via WiFi there is no problem. Apps run for between 1 and 10 mins before crashing the machine. I can't get any response from anyone at Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines